Thursday, December 09, 2004

Another day....

kasumi was sick yesterday... took mc home to sleep... but ended up watching vcds.. hahaha... okie... one of my favourite past time is watching vcds... but i do not just watch any vcd shows, i pick and choose too.. hahaha... i like especially detective stories or any uniformed groups (like firemen etc) shows.. [a side thought, how come there isn't a show on postman ? hmm....]

Anyway, i came back to work today and was asked to come back to work on 24th Dec, Christmas eve ! A bit upset as i was supposed to be clearing my 2003 annual leave since 21st Dec all the way to 30th Dec. Originally planned to come back on 31st Dec (officially) to clear up all my work. Secretly (i have not informed my bosses), i had planned to come back on 30th Dec to clear some of my work first so i need not work too late on 31st Dec. This is on my own account.

The big bosses from Paris will be down next Monday for meetings and i am sure this will be one of their matters for discussions. Hopefully i will not need to come back on the 24th Dec... I will be the only person working in the whole of 29th floor ! sob sob....

Chow for now.. need to make some phone calls to the banks to chase for some stuffs ! Be back soon !



1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

what does kasumi means???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home