Tuesday, August 21, 2007

100% guaranteed !

Everyone has secrets, everyone had a side that only Daddy God sees, but we do not want others to see or know about... with that in mind, i have been considering to have another "secret" blog somewhere on the web where i am not going to let anyone of my friends know about (ok, perhaps 1 or 2 closer ones, hee hee).

With this "secret" blog, i can freely put up whatever nonsense or secrets i want to.. haha.. However, there is still this naggy feeling that someone i know may just find out about my "secret" blog and ..... in other words, it is not 100% guaranteed, right ?

The only person who knows my secrets thoroughly is only Daddy God. He lives in me, He knows what is going on in my head, those ugly thoughts i have, the funky ideas i have but too lazy to carry them out.. etc etc.. He is 100% guaranteed ! To keep secrets of cos ! I can trust Him not to leak out anything !

And the most beautiful part is that though Daddy God knows all that is going on inside me, He DOES NOT CONDEMN me at all ! (Romans 8:1). Thank you Daddy God ! He DOES NOT REMEMBER my sins anymore too ! (Hebrews 8:12). What a relief ! Phew phew phew.

Final conclusion ?? Start a secret blog or not ?? hee hee... still thinking... maybe started one already... ha ha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home