Wednesday, October 24, 2007

14-17 Oct : Suzhou, Wujiang

14 - 17 Oct 07

Went on a business trip to Suzhou, Wujiang. Weather was great, cooling, 24 hours air-con. A extra thin jacket will do. Meetings & visits for 2 whole days at my company's factory office. Tiring.. plus i was sick. Sore throat, mild fever, splitting headache, cough & flu. Had to take panadols 3 times a day. Couldn't sleep well at night too. I missed home. Still, i thank God that He sustained me throughout this trip, i still managed to work, complete all the necessary meetings, schedules & reports. Praise God indeed. God is good ! :)

Due to the air pressure in plane on my way back from Shanghai, i went deaf on both ears and had difficulty breathing. I was scared. Very scared. But there was no one i could talk to (my colleague who was on the same flight sat very far away from me). Can i get out of the plane pls ?? I prayed and asked Daddy God for His shalom peace... and decided to take a walk on the plane. In the end, i stood at the back of the plane with the air-stewardess and felt much better (though still deaf).

Plane finally landed in Singapore. So did my heart. I'm so glad i am home ! Checked out, and quickly went home to see my family doctor. Condition was more serious than i thought. The sore throat led to ear infection and fever shot up to 39 deg celsius. Phew... but i'm back home, back on my own bed... i'm home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home