Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thank You Daddy !

After service yesterday, i picked up a copy of the Solid Rock magazine on my way out. Took train to YCK mrt station to meet my colleagues for our lunch gathering. The train was not crowded, so i managed to get a seat and soon started to read the magazine.

Suddenly i was approached by a lady who asked me if i am a christian, which church i am from, what denomination etc. She was actually attracted by the Solid Rock magazine i was reading. I decided to pass her the magazine to read and told her i am worshipping at New Creation church and our church services timings. She seems really interested and one thing she said that really touches my heart.. ie, "I am searching...".

As she was alighting in the very next stop, we could not chat much further, but i trust that the Solid Rock magazine will touch her heart and help her to find whatever she is searching for. Indeed, sometimes it is not us who finds God, its HIM who finds us, no matter where we are...

I thank God for allowing me to be at the right place and at the right time. Praise Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home