Thursday, December 09, 2004

Me again...

Dewey asked me what does "Kasumi" means ... hmm, actually Kasumi is the name of a small little flowered body bear that is hanging on the left side of my computer monitor in office. A colleague gave it to me and there was a name and date of birth on the bear. Wanted to find one that matches my birthday but was unable to find as they have limited stock. Anyway, decided to name this blog as "Kasumi" as i really like this small little bear.

Am not a sucker for soft toys really.. I believe this is probably the first soft toy i received from others, the other soft toy (which happens to be a bear too, now that i recall) is bought by myself .. *smile*

Anyway, i seldom have friends who will give me soft toys as presents as they always see me as the "da-jie-da" or elder sister kind. I do like those small little ones...

Did i ever tell anyone that I have always wanted a big brother ? I ever asked my mum why she didn't give birth to a son before me, then I would have a "gor gor" mah, correct ? She can never answer that question... and through the years, I've also stopped asking her the question. What answer can i get anyway ? Hahahaha....

Its end of the year and the auditors are here again. Seriously, i never liked them (not the persons, rather the job) and secretly i thank God that i did not opt to go towards that line. Today they asked for even more stuffs, some of which would definitely need more time to retrieve as the person handling these areas had resigned... we need to "dig" her documents to see what we can find. And here comes the auditors chasing us for the information. While we sought to "entertain" the auditors, we are also at the same time rushing for our November month end reportings... Sigh ..... Can somebody shoot me pls !?

I'm so glad my year end christmas break is coming.. and i'm definitely looking forward to it. Wish i had booked holidays to go somewhere out of Singapore. But considering the increase in airfare & hotel prices, plus the crowd... maybe its a better idea to "nuah" at home or gather with some friends for a cup of tea instead.

Looking forward to the bible study session tonight in church. Will be serving too.. see u there ! *smile*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home