Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fins - Marina Square

I love to eat. I like to go different places to try different kinds of foods. Need not be a restaurant or high-class place, as long as the food is good, hawker centres or coffeeshops are fine too.

Today, my friends introduced me to this small little restaurant called, FINS, at Marina Square. They served fish & chips, calamari, pastas, and even fresh oysters !

My friends and I tried their fish & chips and calamari. The food was served quickly but that does not mean their food quality was not good. In fact, personally I like their calamari very much. The sotong used were fresh, batter was light, end result was very crunchy. Their chips were a little too big for my liking but thankfully they were fried to the way I like it, crunchy on the outside, soft and tender on the insides. Yummy ! The portions were quite large as well.

Oh yes, the prices were reasonable as well. We paid about S$10 per pax (including drinks). Do give your support for this restaurant yar ? The next time I will try out their fresh oysters and pastas (they have the squid black ink ones too that I wanna try, but not sure if my teeth will turn black after that ! hee hee).

Till my next eating adventure !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home