Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Decision

Need to make a major decision. Tough one.
Need to face some people. How to ?
Need to answer questions. What to say ?
Need to overcome some issues on the heart. How ?
What if ... ???

Do i feel the peace ? Frankly at this very moment, it's no.
In fact, i'm at a loss, scared, uncertain and troubled so much so i even dreamed about it at night.
Is that a sign ?

Praying in tongues as much as i could, trusting Daddy God to lead me in this decision-making. I don't know how, i don't know a lot of things... but He knows.

I'll share about it soon, but pls pray with me for the moment... thanks my dear friends.

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM , Blogger Kabe said...

Thank bro ! I need them ! :)

 
At 10:02 PM , Blogger coco said...

My dear sister, Christ in you the hope of glory. He directs you every step of the way. Everything, everything, everything will turn out just fine.

 
At 10:43 PM , Blogger alwaysane said...

Will leave you with the phrases that never fail to comfort me:

May He grant you according to your heart's desire, And fulfill all your purpose (Ps 20:4)

For You meet him with blessings of goodness; You set a crown of pure gold upon his head (Ps 21:3)

Be blessed :) I love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home