Monday, March 06, 2006

A love that will never grow old

Yeah, Daddy God’s love will never grow old. His love for me is the same yesterday, today and forever. Thank you for your reminder this morning.

Recently, I felt that it is really difficult to find someone who is willing to just sit down with you and listen to your sharing, wholesale, just you and you… Why ? Perhaps, the pace of life doesn’t permit us to do that now.. or perhaps we are too engrossed in “self”, our own problems, our own issues so much so we no longer have time for anyone else. Indeed a good listening ear these days are a rare find. One should really thank God if they have just one or two friends as such.


Nonetheless, I am also reminded that I have a Daddy God in heaven who is most willing to hear me out. He is not shocked or taken aback when I break down in front of Him or even when I share my innermost secrets. He does not condemn or give me “that kind of look” when i shared some things, that makes it so much more comfortable cos you know He accepts you as who you are.

Let’s start from today shall we ? Let’s talk to Him more shall we ? Let’s allow Him first priority in hearing our joys, our questions, our issues shall we ?

Know what ? I sincerely believe He is MORE than willing to hear us out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home