Monday, February 27, 2006

Getting healed !

I’m twitching as I’m typing this entry. Why ? Cos I had rashes all over my abdomen and arms area. Big, red and puffy (but no water/pus) rashes... I wonder where I got them from. The new Dove shower foam I used last Saturday or the raw food I took (salmon, octopus sashimi & ONE – yes One oyster only) at the buffet hi-tea ? Then I also fell down (on my butts) last Saturday while mopping the kitchen floor (before I left for the hi-tea in the afternoon).

Phew, so exciting isn’t it ? Now I both itch and ache at my lower back (tailbone area).

Nonetheless, I’m still feeling quite “high”, not particularly becos something special happened but rather am reminded that I am the righteously healed and this pain and itch have no right to stay in my body ! Jesus took them all when He hung on the cross and He is now seated at the Father’s right hand cos His job’s done ! So even though I still feel the pain, feel the itch, I still choose to believe that becos of what He has done, I am healed ! Amen amen amen !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home