Sunday, February 05, 2006

Bizzare...

We are late ! Hurry hurry ! My sis and I. As we reached suntec finally, I suddenly realized that I was wearing my Bermudas and not jeans ! Oh no, how to serve like that !!??

+++++++++++++

Puffing and panting, I am running for my dear life. There were 2 guys chasing after me, planning to kidnap me.. Oh no ! They are gaining on me, looks like I have to find some place to hide first. I am in a carpark. I jumped onto a nearby lorry and hid myself the best I could.

Nope, the 2 guys didn’t see me, thank God.. suddenly the lorry’s engine is ignited and the driver drove off, not knowing I am on his lorry! Yeah, I’m free now ! But NO ! The 2 kidnappers saw me, got into their own vehicle and starting chasing the lorry.. Help !!!!

+++++++++++++

Woke up. 2 dreams within 30 mins. Not bad. Better get up, I do not want to be late for service today. Serving later too. Praise God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home