Friday, February 03, 2006

CNY Spring Cleaning

The recent CNY spring cleaning for my family was extra meaningful cos I had a simple yet very true reminder from Daddy God.

As I was busy scrubbing away those dirty, ugly stains & grimes caused by drips of food/soup etc under the stove and also at the sink area that day, I was reminded that Jesus’s death on the cross cleaned & wiped out all those “stains” in my life too ! While some of those “stains” may be visible but I hide some too, so none of my loved ones, friends or people around me can see them.
But God knows every single one of them, no matter how well I hide them. God hates sin, yet He still loves me for who I am. In fact, He loves me so much that He sent His only precious son, Jesus, to die on the cross for me. With that, Jesus’s death and blood shed on that cross totally removed all those ugly “stains” in me so now I can come righteous before the throne of God. None of us can ever fathom the depth and width of His love for each of us. It’s too deep, too wide, too vast..

Thank you Daddy God. It’s not about me or my efforts, but all about You and Your love for me. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home