Wednesday, February 01, 2006

SMS greetings from Daddy God (thru' a beloved friend)

Friend : Dear beloved Kasumi. Something tells me your birthday just passed is it ? If so may my family and I wish u a blessed birthday, may Abba’s blessings overtake you and may your joy overflow. But den if I’m wrong den can u tell me whose birthday just passed ? hehe thanks

My Reply : Haha..thanks for your wishes. My birthday is today! So zun! thanks again.

Friend : Wah seh. We really have the Holy Spirit hor. Hehe he even remind me of your birthday hahaha. Hey hapi blessed birthday yah friend

Friend : So jealous how come he loves u so much ? I’m so busy today yet he reminds me it’s your birthday. Ha ! I protest!

My Reply : Really..wow.. thank god for you too sister, that you had a listening heart to be sensitive to the holy spirit prompting too ! let’s praise Him ! He loves us.

Thank you Daddy God. Thank you...

This is indeed one of my best birthday presents.

2 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Blogger gal-next-door said...

Happy Birthday!

Ha ha Just passing and saw your blog.

;p

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Kabe said...

Thanks for the wishes !

Feel free to drop by anytime. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home