Thursday, January 19, 2006

Unwrapping presents

Sometimes I don’t like to unwrap presents. Not because I don’t want to see what’s inside (who doesn’t ?), rather because of the wrappings. Some presents are really so delicately and beautifully wrapped (you know, ribbons and all etc) that you really don’t bear to tear the wrappings just like that.

As I was tearing away at my Christmas presents recently, I had this thought : Hey, our Daddy God in heaven does not look at us based on our “wrappings” ie how we look on the outside, be it tall, short, fat or thin. Rather He cares about the insides of that present, beyond the “wrappings”. Our outward beauty or clothings don't impress Him in the least, He goes deeper than that !

Oh thank you Daddy God for accepting me and loving me just the way I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home