Tuesday, February 14, 2006

His death - His declaration of love - Happy Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine’s Day (again), the day of love, gifts and roses. That is only man’s way of expressing love. How about our Daddy God? How did He express His love for us ? Yeah, that’s right, by giving up His life for us at the cross, bearing all our sins and curses. His death is also His declaration of love for us.

Very touched today. Went for my lunch gym workout as usual. Came back to office. Did not bring any bread from home this morning, so technically no lunch. Thought nevermind, just have some biscuits with green tea then (a little sore throat, so better give that milo drink a miss.. hee hee). I didn’t know that my colleagues actually saved some pizza hut chicken drumlets for me (one of my favourites). Haha… once again, God had blessed me with food (my favourite somemore !). He never fails to provide… really… to me, that’s one of God’s declaration of love.

Thank you Daddy God for being my valentine. You will always be my valentine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home