Sunday, February 26, 2006

You or Car ?

My msn nick 2 weeks ago was “Your car is supposed to take care of you, not vice versa”. Inspiration came from pastor’s sermon the night before where he mentioned that some people refused to drive their cars out when it rain cos they have just washed or polished their cars. They “take care” of their car more than their car “taking care” of them in terms of sheltering and transportation.

Ironically, I just had a colleague who had a new car (2 -3 months old I think), he refused to drive his car out for lunch as it was drizzling and he had just washed & polished his car that morning. Though he still drove in the end, I am almost sure he looked unwilling. Haha

This morning, he came to work with a super black face. We wondered why. Then we found out that his precious car got scratched ! According to him, it was a deep scratch at the driver seat door panel, about 4-5cm. Heart pain sia..

Ha.. what a coincidence that my msn nick coincides with his matter. No way did I mean for it to spite my colleague. I logged in at 8.25am, he reached office at 9.30am. Maybe God is telling me something ? Hmm ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home