Saturday, October 07, 2006

A special note

Dear XXX,

Stay warm !

Love,
XXX’2001

**********************
As I was browsing through my CDs last Saturday, I saw this particular CD from a ex-church friend. She recorded an album then and gave me one as a complimentary. That was what she wrote inside that CD for me.

Time flies.. that was in year 2001. Now is 2006. 5 years had come and gone.

“Stay warm !” – I stared at that sentence for a while.. after all these years, am I still warm or have I become cold? Or am I “warm” on the outside, yet “cold” on the inside, where no one except Daddy God can see?

Sometimes through the course of life, we find ourselves getting more and more disappointed in certain areas, esp those areas where we used to have so much high hopes/dreams about. Have we become too complacent, too lazy, too hesistant, to make a move on those areas or are we worried about so many things that we are not willing, even afraid to take that one little step out ?

I pray that we will be brave and step out! Take that step of faith! Cos we have a faithful Daddy God. With Him, even dreams that had been laying “dormant” for many many years will “erupt”! So let's start expecting good !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home