Monday, July 17, 2006

He knows - Visa testimony

I received a VISA card yesterday from a brother. Nope, not a supplementary card. It is a VISA card lookalike (which means cannot be used of cos), but full of God’s wisdom and fingerprints on it.

Thank you Daddy God! I’m excited. I know for sure I am blessed (even if I do not receive this card from anyone). But still Daddy God, you chose to surprise me with this small little gift. Thank you Daddy God, thank you.

p/s : Yo brother, if you are reading this, you have just been used by Daddy God to bless another ! Amen !

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM , Blogger coco said...

Haha, and I'm an eye-witness of His goodness to you sister. Praise the Lord!

 
At 2:37 PM , Blogger Kabe said...

Yes yes ! :)

Praise Him !

 
At 11:52 PM , Blogger alwaysane said...

Praise God! Yup, this is a preview of the goodness that He's going to pour on you!! Be ready!!! You are so loved, sister.

Today's word verification: gfosub

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home