Sunday, August 26, 2007

I still hear you, I always will

Woke up with sore, swollen eyes this morning. Red like rabbit's eyes. Quickly went to see my family doctor, thank God after the eye drips, my eyes got much better (at least no longer red!), though still watery. Sigh.. becos of this, i had to inform my ministry leader i cannot make it for my camera duty today.

Anyway, seeing my eyes are much better, i decided to go for 3rd service in church. Could't find any seats in the auditorium initially, but just before service started, the usher managed to get a single seat for me, thank God !

Service started..and i had a shock ! The guy next to me (approx late teens or early 20s, tall, medium built, cute and handsome) started singing at the TOP of his voice ! Yes, i am NOT exaggerating. He was practically singing as if he is one of those male sopranos ! I nearly fainted.. piangz.. I thought maybe he don't have "stamina" to last through all 4 songs in the Praise & Worship session, but he did ! The girls (campus ministry) sitting in the rows in front of me all turned, looked at him and giggle among themselves.

Best of all, there was this group of young boys (also from campus ministry) sitting at the row behind me "challenging" this guy for volume. Ok lor.. suffice to say, i had "surround sound" system (speakers) all around me for the entire P&W session. Hallelujah !

Thank God this guy sings in tune with the P&W songs.. not out of pitch, tone deaf or "zao-sia" kind.. if not, with his kind of singing ability, most people will give him plenty of space around... haha.

Just in case, you think i am angry.. nope, not a bit bit at all, in fact, i was amused and i actually admire him for his courage. Indeed, not many people sing that loud during P&W sessions. Though i must say i had this naggy feeling inside me that screamed "show-off ! distracting !" I decided to give this guy the benefit of doubt by believing he is truly worshipping Daddy God at the top of his lungs !

Compared to him, i am singing in a tiny, weeny bit volume. But i heard this distinctly inside me : "I still hear you. No matter how tiny your volume is."

I believed that was God telling me so. No matter how small a sound we make, a whimper, a groan, a whisper.. all these our Daddy God in heaven hears them.

Thank you Daddy God. You still hear me. You always will...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home