Friday, May 30, 2008

Cherish your loved ones

Yesterday had dinner with some friends. We had a little discussion on treating each other well, sometimes even too well that misunderstandings may occur. Nonetheless, i feel this should not stop us from treating each other well.

But one thing struck me was this sentence that J said, "I treat people well, cos i feel we should cherish them". Indeed this is so..

This morning, my mum told me that one of her friends had passed on yesterday. I guess, this brought the message home again..

Life is fragile, treasure each moment with your loved ones.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Blogger alwaysane said...

Glad to see your blog is still alive and well. Shall we meet up soon? It has been a loooong while.... I think KTV sounds like a good reason =)

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Kabe said...

KTV sounds like a good reason definitely ! Come online in msn and we shall discuss the details yar ? Hee hee..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home