Thursday, September 04, 2008

You pay your money, you get your seat

Yeah, that's what i heard from an uncle on board bus 143 yesterday night. I was on my way home after my french class and during the stops along orchard road and chinatown, a lot of new passengers boarded the bus. Soon, the bus became very crowded.

Suddenly i heard an uncle sitting a few rows behind me said these words, "You pay your money, you get your seat". I wondered what had happened that made him said this. Then i realised that some inconsiderate passengers had put their bags at the seat next to them, not allowing other passengers to take the seat besides them.

Thank God for this uncle who dared to stand up against these bullies or inconsiderate passengers. We see them everyday on the bus, BUT how many of us really dare to speak up ?

I wonder.. how about myself ? Will i speak up ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home