Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Ridiculously blessed, Unreasonably loved & Supernaturally favoured

Woh...a brand new week is here. Am excited coz i'm expecting supernatural favour upon me this week ! Hee hee...

Was super blessed yesterday as i sat in for 2nd service, then served for 3rd and 4th service, which means i listened to pastor's sermon for 3 times in a row ! Really helps to drill those points pastor brought up into my heart.

Pastor mentioned that sometimes we are blessed without us knowing or acknowledging it. Something like blessed "accidentally". On thinking back, i had this experience too.. recently i went with my sis to buy some jewellery for my mum. We were given 2 lucky draw cards where there are 3 columns and u get to scratch a square each in each column. If u get all 3 numbers in the 3 columns different, u get nothing, if there are 2 similar numbers, u get to buy any jewellery at 20% off, if u get all 3 similar numbers, u need only pay S$1 for any pendant that is below S$100 value. Know what ? I got all 3 similar numbers ! That means i only need to pay S$1 to buy a pendant that is worth S$100 originally ! I was so happy and feeling super blessed then, immediately gave thanks to God coz it's only Him that can cause such miracles, agree ?

I have a blessed family, wonderful parents, lovely sister and for my relatives, esp my cousins, thank God, we are all close as we grew up together. I remember those times when we play "pa-pa, ma-ma" in my aunt's house after our probably 2-3 hours of study sessions together. My 7th aunt will teach us at the small little blackboard and all of us will sit down in front of the blackboard and listen to her. Really very cute. Should have taken photographs or some video of those times then. Wonderful memories.

Had a great time laughing, giggling and playing badminton last night with my friends. Always enjoy those times... sometimes i wonder why am i so giggly... maybe that's the real me !? hahaha.... bible says a merry heart is good medicine, so i shall keep a merry heart then. ;-)

That's all for now... be Ridiculously blessed, Unreasonably loved & Supernaturally favoured... really, its one of the best line i've entered so far as my msn nick ! hahaha.... Praise God.

1 Comments:

At 4:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

wah.. few days no see you in action, then today post 2 entries ah! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home