Monday, January 10, 2005

1st driving lesson - amazing things..

Last saturday was my first driving lesson. It was just after a morning drizzle and the sky was still cloudy. The roads were wet (but no problem, since i didn't dare to step on the accelerator too much anyway, hee hee) and there were not much pedestrains (thank God !).

It was not too difficult to get the car started and when the car finally moved, i was amazed (silly me right ?) I was amazed that i did remember to step on my clutch pedal when i needed to change gears.. I was amazed when the instructor commented that i could drive pretty straight without much help from him (except when turning)... I was amazed that i was commented by the instructor that i actually remembered to check my rear view mirror, side mirror and blind spot before moving off or making a turn when he had not expected a first-timer to do so.. and of coz, i was amazed when the car first stalled... i was even more amazed when i didn't even know that the car has stalled and i had to restart everything again ! Lotsa amazing stuffs yar ? hahahaa....

May sound silly to some, but i think i actually enjoy driving. Just that i really need to work on my co-ordination of the left & right feet portion hahaha.. my auntie told me not to be so worried, just keep on learning and listening to the instructor's instructions and slowly i will be able to co-ordinate better. ;p Well, practise makes perfect... I certainly hope to drive better and better soon. Thank God.


1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM , Blogger coco said...

Wow, I'm amazed too. "Jia-you".

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home