Thursday, July 28, 2005

Don't give up just yet !


Don’t give up just yet ! Even when things don't happen the way you want it. Don’t give up just yet. There is always rainbow after the rain. Try and try again. You can make it my dear ! Don't let this get you down, you are not so easily defeated by the evil one ! The ultimate winner is you (by Daddy's grace !)

I may not know how to encourage or cheer you up, but I know my Daddy in heaven (who is also your Daddy in heaven) knows what had happened each step of the way and He will send His guardian angels to comfort you, to wipe away those tears of yours. It’s not going to be easy, nobody said its going to be easy. If you need to cry, I’ll always be here for you.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)

We have a hope. And that hope is in our Daddy God in heaven who is never late, who never disappoints, always comfort, always there for us all… Jia You !

1 Comments:

At 4:45 PM , Blogger Kabe said...

You did it ! Finally ! Today ! I'm so happy.... Praise God !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home