Thursday, September 15, 2005

Beyond the aXis of Truth 2

I have recently started watching the new show, “Beyond the aXis of Truth 2” now shown from Mondays to Fridays, channel 8, from 9-10pm.

Personally I do not watch local TV channels programs much. Usually, after work, I would be mostly watching either VCDs / DVDs or if I do watch local TV channels programs, it would most probably be Hong Kong or Taiwan serials. But this new show attracts me as the storyline leans a little more towards the detective kind, with pathologist, mysteries, questions marks, unsolved cases …. etc etc. I suppose the guessing part of “what’s next” or “why or what or how that can happen” stirs me on to watch this show.

Perhaps I too secretly have a lot of questions inside my brain that needs answers too.. hahaha… anyhow, if u are thinking of what to watch on weekday nights after work, this may be a good show to consider.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home