Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Accessories making session

This week is good. We only had to work 3 days (Mon, Wed & Fri) out of the week. Praise God. Tuesday is Deepavali and coming Thursday is Hari Raya Puasa, 2 public holidays in a week.

Today, my friends and I went over to a friend’s house to learn to do bracelets, necklaces and earrings with beads, crystals and hooks and rings… very interesting. There were so many designs, colors and types of beads & crystals to choose from, one could just get “lost” in the vast selection my friend has. I believe patience & creativity counts a lot when doing such accessories especially for the more complicated designs that could take more than 2 hours to complete. Nonetheless, the satisfaction of completing one on your own is simply awesome.

I thank God for blessing my friend with her gift of making such beautiful and elegant accessories and for her willingness to “impart” her skills to us. Now, armed with the basics, all we need is practice, practice and more practice. Praise God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home