Sunday, October 16, 2005

Healing Testimony

I woke up on last Friday morning with a sharp pain. I prayed, confessed that by Jesus’s stripes I am healed and commanded it to go away in Jesus name (Where the word of a king is, there is power - Ecc 8:4).

The pain did not go away. In fact it got so worse that I even had difficulty walking and sitting. Still I continued in my daily activities (I had to make a trip to the warehouse to survey 48 pallets of old, dusty documents.. imagine the heat !), and determined in my heart to ignore those lying symptoms that the evil one was trying his very best to put on me. When Jesus died on the cross more than 2000 years ago, He already saw my this pain and took it upon Himself already, so I should not and cannot be having this pain now too. I “tong” the whole day in office till it’s finally time to go home. Phew…

Applied cream. No relief. Went to bed. Could not sleep. The pain was unbearable. I broke down. I saw myself being carried up in Daddy’s arms and cuddled. Finally slept. Somewhere during the night I woke up, the pain had reduced! I thank God and again commanded the pain to go away in Jesus’s name ! Fell asleep soon after. Next morning. Praise God. The pain was very much reduced compared to the other night.

I made it for the wedding dinner of a church friend that night. Praise God. He heard my prayers, and He will continue to hear our prayers … question is, are we praying ? Pastor Prince once said, when we pray and nothing seems to be happening, let us not give-up, let us persevere, we are one day closer to the day of manifestation.

1 Comments:

At 11:17 AM , Blogger cybeRanger said...

Thank God for your wonderful blog + testimony.

Feel free to visit my blog @
http://cyberanger.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home