Tuesday, October 04, 2005

His favour

1) Last month end was a hectic one. We were trying very hard to push for shipments (no shipments = no sales) as we need to hit the Quarter 3 sales forecasts. But many factors stood in the way, shortage of parts, accessories, slow confirmations from our customers etc etc. Gets on everyone’s nerves sometimes. And I remembered clearly that amidst all the emails flying all over the place everyday, I had “escaped” to the washroom to pray and give thanks to Daddy God that we will make those sales cos we are the favoured ones of God. And my company is favoured cos I am here.

Indeed God made all things work together for the good of those whom He loves (and He loves me !!!) Though we didn’t clock in the sales at the end of the month finally, we did receive advance payment from our customers for those shipments ! No shipments = no sales, BUT we receive payment from customers ! Wow, praise God indeed. It’s His supernatural favour !

2) My director’s secretary had a new printer. However, the USB cable is too short to connect from the printer to her cpu. She requested for help from our IT personnel if they have a longer USB cable, but no reply from them for a week. I came to know about it. Just now, one of the IT guys came over to our department, and I asked if he could help to look for a longer USB cable for the secretary. He immediately said yes and even offered to call the supplier to find out the costs etc. Now he even offered to get a longer USB cable from a computer shop near his own house. What is this if it is not favour ? It’s definitely Daddy God’s favour !!

It’s not about me, it’s all about Him and Him alone. Praise You Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home