Thursday, September 29, 2005

Take for granted ?

Do we take it for granted that we will wake up tomorrow ? This question flashed through my brain as I was brushing my teeth this morning.

Choy, choy, choy ! How can you ask such questions ? Of cos we will wake up tomorrow ! We must be positive and look forward to each new day.

Hmm.. what if tomorrow I don’t wake up ? Then shouldn’t I spend my time today more wisely ? Speak more carefully ? Talk more to my parents and siblings ? Do my work more seriously ? Dress prettier ? I should ……. 1 should ……..Nah, not being negative or pessimistic here or expecting anything bad, just thinking aloud.

Only when you realize that life is short and the things or even people around you are just temporary (of cos for some of them you definitely want them to accompany you as long as possible), then perhaps you will appreciate them better. I do not want to wait till then to start appreciating or loving the people around me. I want to do my best each day. Some days I know I do fail miserably, but no condemnation yar ? Pick myself up and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home