Monday, September 19, 2005

A committment

As the lights came on stage, I suddenly had to urge to cry. In fact, those big round tears were fast ! I had to blink frantically in order to keep my eyes clear. Why ?

Standing there, I suddenly realize how much I wanted to serve Daddy God. When I had to be taken over last Sunday by my friend halfway through the service (I was coughing very badly and couldn’t concentrate), I was really upset. I’m definitely not blaming anyone here. It’s because i’m sick thus I could not serve Daddy God. So yesterday, when I stood up there on the platform once again, I made a commitment to Daddy God that I will take care of my body, which is the temple of God. I will rest when I feel the need to. I will obey the Holy Spirit inside me, even the small small reminders that I used to ignore. I want to be “used” as a instrument to minister His blessings to the people around me in whatever capacity I am put into. Thank you Daddy God for this reminder.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Blogger alwaysane said...

yah. it's great to be able to serve God and He is good and able to make you enjoy your service to Him. Proud of you sister kabe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home