Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A naughty post.. or is it ?

When I take a long time, I am slow.
When my boss takes long time, he is thorough.
When I don't do it, I am lazy.
When my boss doesn't do it, he is too busy.
When I do something without being told, I am trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same, that is initiative.
When I please my boss, I am apple - polishing.
When my boss please his boss, he's co-operating.
When I do well, my boss never remembers.
When I do wrong, he never forgets.

ACTUALLY

People who do lots of work...make lots of mistakes
People who do less work... make less mistakes
People who do no work... make no mistakes
People who make no mistakes... gets promoted
That's why I spend most of my time sending e-mails, updating blogs & playing games at work and I need a promotion.

HAHA... bleah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home