Sunday, October 08, 2006

iPoke + iSpoke

iPoke incident

02Oct06 (Sun). I served cam2 during service in church. While my camera was on air, I felt somebody poked me at the back of my right knee. Who poked me? I tried to glance down to see who it was, but couldn’t see his/her face. However, I did see the Holy Communion (HC) plates with the bread and drink. It then dawn on me that maybe the HC server was asking if I would like to take Holy Communion.

I would love to.. but … but…. my camera is on AIR !!!!! So funny.. I tried to twist my legs so he/she would stop poking me.. haha.. not a beautiful sight to behold.

Thank God for a sister who sat nearby and saw what happened. She signaled to the HC server (most probably a new server) that I will not be taking the HC. Only then did the server realize it and walked away. Phew…

iSpoke incident

As I was recalling this event to another friend of mine, I suddenly realize that funny things happen to me when I serve cam2.

The previous most recent incident was when one of the pastors actually climbed up onto the platform I was on and spoke to me! And yes, I was on air at the moment again. I had a shock (thank God I quickly recovered). Haha…

3 Comments:

At 8:20 AM , Blogger alwaysane said...

Haha sister!

That was funny! Wouldn't it be fun for us to write about the funny things that happened to us while we were serving?

I remembered when I was on Cam 1, I was stepping back, but instead stepped on Pastor Lawrence's foto as he was walking in. He smiled at me... and said sorry. What a nice guy!

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger alwaysane said...

I guess you can call that iStep

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Kabe said...

Haha.. i bumped head-on unto Pastor Lawrence at door 6 before also. I was rushing out from door 6 and he was walking into door 6, next thing i saw was his chest.. cos he taller than me mah..

We both apologise, smile and each other .... blur me...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home