Friday, September 05, 2008

Restoration - Earrings

I lost one side of my earrings on Monday. Very sad. It was my very first pair. I like it a lot. Though small, but got diamond. Shining. Sparkling. I like it a lot. I prayed to Daddy God for restoration.

Called my dad to ask him to look out for it at home. He only managed to find the earring stub in the bathroom. My parents told me most likely the earring is washed down the hole. Sigh.. I was disappointed but i remembered i told Daddy God, that He will restore it for me.

If it matters to me, it matters to Him.

On Wednesday night, my dad told me he found the earring at the wash basin ! Its amazing the small little earring didn't get washed down the basin hole. To me, its a miracle.

Thank Yu Daddy God. I am most sure that it was Daddy God that restored the earring back to me ! I even had the opportunity to testify to my parents that it was Daddy God who restored it back.

Indeed, if it matters to me, it matters to Him ! Praise God !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home