Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Memories

Was packing through my cupboard last weekend and came across this stack of old greeting cards sent to me by my friends. As I read through those cards, for some, I could still remember what had transpired, while for some I forgot what actually happened. Nonetheless, as I read them one by one … it brought back many wonderful memories of those times I spent with my friends. Come to think of it, I really do miss them. Though many of us are not that “close” anymore and all of us are busy with our own lives now, I know that they are in good hands… in Jesus hands.

I just pray that I will be watchful and not let myself become one of those who are too busy with their own lives that they neglect the people around them. I’ll contact them soon to arrange for a makan & catch-up session ! I pray that it will not be a futile attempt but one that will generate much fruit. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home