Friday, January 14, 2005

My daddy is so good !

Our God indeed answers our prayers exceedingly, abundantly, above all that we can think of ! I’m so proud of you daddy…

Let me explain. My post yesterday “Thank You Jesus” was kinda sad, ok, I admit, I was really upset. Though I am encouraged by His words, I really need that extra “boost” to bring my spirits up again.

Our daddy hor… How can He be so good ? How can ? How come ? Why must He be so good ? And to me ? I don’t deserve it, after all that had happened, that disobedience, that rebuke on myself… It’s definitely His grace and grace is giving us something we absolutely do not deserve. Jesus gave us His life…

I had dinner with Coco and Jenn before BS started last night. Jenn shared about her experiences in learning guitar. She just had her 2nd lesson as well (sounds familiar ?), and her fingers were sore (sounds familiar ?). But she kept on proclaiming in Jesus’s name that she will definitely be able to pick up the skill very soon (arrh.. that I have to learn).

Pure coincidence ? I don’t think so… it’s just the beginning of God’s supernatural favour and love on me.

Then BS started. Prior to preaching, pastor wanted us all to pray in tongues. And pastor said these words (not exactly the same, but I tried) : Do not look at the world outside you or besides you, or what others say. Look inside you, Jesus is inside you and that is where the rivers of living waters will flow !

I have been comparing myself with other people, and putting additional pressure on myself which is uncalled for, rather than believing in Jesus, that He's hands are big enough to guide me, teach me and lead me.

Then Pastor said something that blew me off : Whatever it is, don’t keep quiet ! Say something !

I realized that I have been keeping quiet.. real quiet.. esp. when it comes to proclaiming Jesus’s wisdom / health / prosperity etc on and for myself. I should not ! For as kings and priests, we are to speak forth those blessings. Just like God, when He created the heaven and the earth, He spoke, then He saw that it is good… He spoke first, so shall us !

As I was sitting through the BS, listening to pastor’s teaching. I thought of my friends serving at the various cameras as well as those serving inside the AV room. I suddenly remembered what one of my colleague told me in the afternoon, she said that guys are better at handling machines or equipments, so they usually learn much faster than gals. But our video ministry consists of mostly gals ! Who says gals are not as good ? Our video gals are terrific and many of them are better if not on par with the guys in terms of their technical skills ! With God’s help, all of us (guys and gals included) can be better than what we ever imagine ourselves to be able to do !

Let us be rooted and grounded in the love of God and be convinced that Jesus loves us individually, personally. In that way, we have a solid foundation, grow in His grace and comprehend the length, the breadth, the depth and width of God’s love.

With that, i will rest in Jesus's good heart for me... esp. for my driving lessons. Thank You daddy once again for being patient with me, for loving me just the way I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home