Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Healing Testimonies

These 2 testimonies are much delayed, but better late than never … so here goes…

Testimony 1
I went to gym with Alwaysane about 2 weeks ago. After that workout, I had a particular strange acute pain (not the normal muscle ache) on my left upper arm. Initially thought it will go off after a few days, but it did not. I tried applying some relaxing muscle cream on it but still it did not work. The pain was still there.

After about 5 days of pain, I suddenly remembered that I could pray to God for healing… (slow revelation isn’t it ?) I prayed and claimed that by His stripes, I am healed. Know what ? The pain was gone the next day and I did not even notice it until late in the afternoon ! Praise God for His faithfulness and mercy. He did not “neglect” me even though I should have called on Him much earlier for His healing.

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1)

Testimony 2
This happened only last week. I did not feel well the whole week, probably due to insufficient rest. I woke up one morning with a sore throat. I was like “oh no ! I don’t want to take medicine !”

This time, I learnt my lesson, I prayed for healing immediately. For the whole afternoon that day, though I still feel the slight pain there in my throat, I kept on praying and claiming God’s healing on my throat. Praise God, the manifestation finally came the next morning where I woke up with a perfectly fine throat, no pain at all. Thank you Jesus.

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well (Psalm 139:14)

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Blogger Bubbz said...

Haa... Like Pastor always sayws... what a lightning fast mind you have!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home