Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Notice - MSN is mad !

The msn program in my office is getting mad… I dun seem to be receiving messages from my friends… I keep getting kicked out of msn, and when I try to re-log in, I am not able to do so… I had to restart the whole pc in order to be able to re-log in to msn… arrghhh…..

That by itself is not too big a problem, just probably need a little more time to re-log in. The more important thing is that I am missing messages from my friends and many of them are complaining that I didn’t reply their messages !! Let me clarify, not that I didn’t reply, I didn’t even receive your messages in the first place ! Arrghhh…. Know me well enough that I DO NOT ignore messages from my friends and I do reply fast !

For those of you who have been trying to get me via msn and I didn’t reply for a looonnggg time, high probability is that I didn’t receive your message at all… pls do try again after a while. Sorry...

So much for venting my frustration on msn out here. If you have any suggestions as to what I can do … pls do feel free to drop in any suggestions…. I really pray that this msn will be up, ok and running perfectly well just like before again. It’s been like that for close to 2 weeks now and it’s really getting on my nerves.

Sob sob….

If really urgent, sms me on my hand-phone (although my hand-phone is also giving me problems by receiving smses late… arrghhh….)

God, I need a new phone and I plead for your precious blood to be upon the msn program in my office pc. Amen.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home