Thursday, July 07, 2005

Cold.. Cold..

It’s been almost 2 weeks. My office is so cold that even me, the so-called “hot-queen” (yar.. not that kind of “hot” ok ? It means someone who is not afraid of cold, get it ?) is freezing in the office. Today I even heard one of my male colleagues complained about the temperature.

Since when had “Beijing’s” hot weather come over to Singapore ? Or rather, just my office building here in the west side of our small little country ? Perhaps, like what a friend of mine suggested, the guy manning the thermostat of this whole building had just been transferred from China to Singapore ! Hahaha….

So what are the things we do in office in order to “survive” this WINTER ?

1) Drink HOT water / coffee / tea (wrap both your hands around the cup to absorb the heat emitted from the HOT drink)
2) Put on shawls / pashminas / woollen jacket / windbreakers (drape them over your shoulders or you could use them to cover your shivering legs)
3) Wear stockings (they are a real comfort when you are in such a cold office, trust me)
4) Wear socks
(what ? socks ? Yes, I said socks. Put them on and you will feel almost immediately more comfortable. Most people feel the cold especially on their soles)

So, any other suggestions anyone before we all freeze to our deaths ? Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home