Saturday, July 16, 2005

My fever broke

My fever finally broke last night ! I’ve been having mild fever on and off for the past few days and it had been torturous. My head felt as though it was many kilograms heavier than usual and that was on top of a blocked nose, cough, sore throat, churning stomach and aching body. I saw 2 doctors, had 2 days of medical leave and still didn’t get any better.

I insisted on going to church bible study last Thursday even though I really did not feel up to it. Found a seat at the last row of the main auditorium. I couldn’t really sing but I still did
(I think I probably sounded like a frog ! Haha… Thank God for gracious neighbours). I manage to sit through the whole service (surprisingly I did not doze off, though my “neighbours” all did ! Seriously, do you think they may have like “fainted” cos of my terrible singing earlier ? Haha). Anyway, I was still feeling terrible at the end of the service, but somehow deep in my heart I know my condition was going to change for the better. I don’t know how, but I just knew.

And it did. I remembered waking up in the middle of the night as I needed the washroom. I felt as if a super heavy load had been lifted off my shoulders, my head was so much lighter and I felt as if I was “floating”. Still drowsy from the medicine, I remembered I went back to sleep thanking God for the manifestation of His healing and seeing that smile that Daddy God had on His face.

From that night onwards, it’s been a up, up for me ! Feeling much better and having that bounce in a walk again. Praise You, Daddy God ! You never fail !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home