Monday, August 01, 2005

He's a Christian too !


Had a long chat with my gym instructor after my workout yesterday. Realised that he is also a Christian too and even used to attend New Creation Church (NCC) ! However, due to the nature of his work now, he either has to work on Sundays or if not, he admitted that he is just plain lazy. Basically he is more put off by the long queues. Suggested for him to go to the overflow rooms but he prefers the main auditorium like most of us, or he could get a few friends to queue together so it will not be so boring.

Very happy to find a fellow Christian brother at my work place. Some more, he is the gym instructor ! Oops, does that mean now I have no excuse not to do my exercises properly as he will be “watching” me !!?? Hahaha… Nah, he is a nice guy and he does not “force” people. Anyway, I am responsible to do all those exercises he mapped out for me and watch my diet. The gym instructor can do that much, the rest is up to me. BUT of cos, divine health still comes from our Daddy God ! Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home