Monday, January 08, 2007

Ex-Clementi Interchange

If you take the mrt and passed by the ex-Clementi bus interchange, you would have noticed that there is some construction going on at that location.

I passed by that place almost every morning whenever I take the train to work. On the surface, it seems as if nothing had changed since day 1, the whole place is still in a mess (perhaps “organized mess” to a construction expert, but to me, a layman, it’s just a “mess”.. haha).
However, I know something must have been done, definitely the base foundation to the new building that is coming up. Just that on the surface, it still seems as if its simply a piece of wasted land.

As I looked at that piece of land, I am reminded of my life. It seems as if some areas aren’t “developing” well or even at all. Yah, I’ve done all I can by human efforts… prayed and still praying (in case you are asking).. the truth to be said, the “wait” can be frustrating at times.

Nonetheless, each morning as I look at that messy patch of land under construction, I am reminded that despite all the mess on the surface now, something good will come out of it soon cos I know my Daddy God will not give up hope in me, so neither should I on myself. He who begins a good work in me, will bring it to completion. All things work for the good of those whom God loves, and He loves me ! Amen.

God promised this year to be a year of New Beginnings, so I'm going to be patient...be patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home