Thursday, February 24, 2005

Only one thing is needful..

Had a good and long chat with coco yesterday via msn. Was sharing about those things that we are worried about and encouraging one another to focus on the Lord, on His love and grace for us, rather than on ourselves, on our efforts and abilities which are so minimal.

Coco shared something that really struck me, she said “ Only one thing is needful, do what is needed, then don’t worry about it and trust God to work it out for us. Cos we are righteously blessed”.

Simple yet profound. I wrote the above sentence down and pasted it in front of my workstation. So everytime I worry or get anxious, I can look at it. Thank You Daddy..and thank you coco, for availing yourself to be God’s vessel to share the above with me.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM , Blogger coco said...

My pleasure... I'm ministered too, luv ya dear sister! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home