Friday, February 25, 2005

Vroom-vroom..

Dancing Tomato passed her driving test yesterday ! Congratulations my dear ! So happy for you ! Praise Jesus yar !? Like what Alwaysane says, must quickly go get the “triangle” plate !!!

Talk about heavy rain yesterday evening. There was heavy rain from 6pm onwards too. I was going to have my driving lesson from 7-8pm at Bukit Gombak. Seeing the heavy rain, I was asking God “Like that how ? Later must drive extra carefully lar (not that I drive recklessly on non-wet days lar.. hee hee.. coz I haven’t driven on a wet day before, so a little bit more anxious) God must help me ok ?” I heard this reply inside me, “Don’t worry, later I make the rain to become drizzle ok ? Just for you, my dear”. Aiyo… I thought I was imagining it…. Hahahaha…. But I know enough to know that the Holy Spirit does speak to us quietly on the inside of us. When 7pm came and I sat inside the car getting ready to drive off… the rain turned into a drizzle and soon it stopped ! Praise God really ! Jesus never fails ! And He remains faithful even when we have moved…

Did my first U-turn yesterday. Praise God… managed to get the car to turn nicely … I was hesitant as I think i cannot do it, i have no confidence... but my instructor say, “Can can, you can do it one”. Woah, i did, i really did ! Thank you Jesus !

I pray and claim my driving licence in Jesus name ! Do what is needed, then don’t worry about it, trusting God to work it out for me ! Thank you daddy !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home