Thursday, March 24, 2005

Confetti...

A sister just came back from Hillsongs Color Conference for Women recently. She shared a little bit of her experiences with me via MSN. It was sessions after sessions of awe-inspiring messages targeted at the over 10,000 women from all over the world attending the conference. Besides that, there were also many other activities that were there to “pamper” these women. Such as manicures, pedicures, massages etc during break time. Men were there to serve the women, they held umbrellas for the women when there was rain. But the thing that captured my heart most (from what she told me) was the showering of confetti on the women in the whole auditorium. It must have been a great experience (I can almost imagine the squeals of delight, laughter and joy by the women when the confetti rained on them). The organizers rationale was that every women deserves a showering of confetti on them, it’s like God showering His love on them, a celebration of God’s love like what my friend told me. That must be awesome isn’t it ? To me, confetti has always been related to weddings….

Perhaps I should start considering attending next year’s Color Conference for Women. It will be their 10th year of such conference and I’m sure they will have something special for all the women participating in it. Praise God.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Blogger j A r B e B e said...

Highly recommended sister! Just imagine looking up while praising Him and silver confetti showering upon you... and the whole room turning into a glittery shower of love! Unforgettable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home