Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Vertical parking - Testimony

Yesterday had another lesson on my driving… it would be my 4th lesson on vertical parking. The past 3 lessons, I just couldn’t park into the 3 poles nicely… either my car was too slant, not straight or I knock down the poles… arrgghhhh… usually people just need to have 3 lessons and they are ok … Last night, in the beginning, I couldn’t do it again… I was frustrated of coz…actually more disappointed to be exact…so I prayed, “God you have to help me on this… I keep seeing that pole come out in my rear windscreen … how how ? Like that I cannot make it leh”

After that prayer, I felt the peace of God sweep over me and my spirits went up up up ! There was this assurance that everythings going to be all-right. True enough, after that, my tries were very well done… dun ask me how I did it… It’s not me, it’s all Jesus and His grace unto me. Thank you Jesus !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home