Monday, March 07, 2005

Email from a cousin

Recently received a email from one of my cousins regarding the Kenneth Copeland ministry. Was a little shocked at the response I received. Yes, he is saved of cos. Yes, he is also from a different denomination. Their church do not believe in praying in tongues for example. Nope, don’t be mistaken, I’m not against any denomination here. I believe every denomination has its place in Daddy’s heart and I’m sure Daddy meant it for good. It’s ok, we will see each other in heaven anyway… that’s our FINAL DESTINATION. ;D Praise God.

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger coco said...

Yes Kasumi you know it aroused my "holy anger" too, *arghhhhhh* haha :p but dun be upset, dun be troubled, let our Father handle this :)

 
At 12:20 PM , Blogger Kabe said...

Nope, not upset anymore.. trusting God to handle this. Afterall, my cousin is His child too..for my part, i'll just continue looking unto Him ! Hee hee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home