Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Gym

I just came back from my office gym after like a 2 years break ? Hahaha… Signed up before but soon after signing up, I met with an accident and had to rest for almost 1 year before I pick up swimming and now back to gym. Praise God. On hindsight, think the accident actually caused me to be more “enthusiastic” in staying healthy and fit (CRIB – complete rest in bed, is certainly no fun at all) and I picked up swimming too ! Hahaha…. All things work together for the good of those who love Jesus yar ?

Today I did 20 mins on the treadmill, then 15 mins on the stairs-climbing machine, at least 30 front leg launches, followed by 15 pull-ups, and 15 arm crunches on another big machine, finished with 2 sets of sit-up crunches. Cannot be lazy ah... cos the instructor was with us thu'out ! Hahaha.... I was happy to get it over and done with. Now feeling a little lethargic but nonetheless, still fresh especially since I had a bathe after the work-out. I’m surprised that I actually perspired.. hahahaa…

The instructor asked me to go down again during Thursday lunch.. he will be around that day again.. think I should be going down on my own as my colleague won’t be able to make it. Must jia-you and lose some excess weight ah ! hahahahaa….

Okie okie.. think I’m hungry now.. I’ll go grab an apple…. Tata.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM , Blogger Bubbz said...

JIA YOU! JIA YOU But remember not to over exert ok? ;)

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger coco said...

Good job Kasumi! *applause* I'm also training for a mini cross-country run, so running at Labrador Park recently with colleagues. It's no joke esp. after I've stopped jogging for almost half a year. With the slopes, stairs & what-nots... faintz. Going down is worse than going up. Thank God the badminton sessions we have help keep some stamina on. We both "jia you" ok :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home