Monday, April 11, 2005

Babies never fail to amaze me !

Yesterday I spent the afternoon after church services at my aunt’s house. My cousin and his wife soon came with their little bundle of joy, baby Emma. Baby Emma will soon be 4 months and she is a real cutie. Her eyes are big and now she has learnt to turn her head to look at you when you call her name. Her legs are strong and she loves to lift them up. She even played “hi-5” using her small little feet with me !

Did you know that babies can sing too ? Ok, they make some “noise” if you would like to call that cos we adults don’t understand those baby languages. When my cousin and his wife went off for dinner in the living room, I volunteered to stay with baby Emma to keep her company. She looked at me with her big eyes and make small little gurgling sounds. So I began singing to her. I sang 2 songs, Jesus Loves Me, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. To my amazement, when I was singing, baby Emma sang together with me… Yes, she did. She really did. Hahaha… When I told my cousin and his wife about it, they were amazed, and said they will try singing to baby Emma at home from now on. Praise Jesus !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home