Friday, April 01, 2005

Are there any more GENTLEMEN around ?

I was walking to church yesterday in CityLink. There were 2 men (they were friends) in front of me also walking towards the exit that goes up to Marina Square building. Both men pushed open the glass door (ie. both sides), and went out. I was just a step behind them, but they simply let the glass door swing back and it almost hit me right on my face if I had not moved back swiftly to avoid it. Can’t they hold the glass door for a while longer or at least turn back and see if there is anyone behind ? The glass door is not light yar ? It’s those heavy ones… imagine one slamming on your face !?

I just pray for more “gentlemen” to be around. Guys, be a little bit more “sensitive” can ? Seriously, I think we girls will be really appreciative to those small little acts of yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home