Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Psalm 139

Been having a slight pain in my right pelvic bone lately. Not sure if its due to the gym workouts but I am sure it’s not of God. Then I was reading the articles inside the Kenneth Copeland Ministry website and came across one article that talked about “God having our miracle on His mind always”. It went on to talk about Psalm 139.

As I read the whole Psalm 139, I am amazed at so much “gems” are inside this Psalm.

Jesus knows us, when we sit and rise, He knows our thoughts, He knows what we are about to say or do … He knows ! (v1-4)

Jesus will guide us with His hand and His right hand (righteousness) will hold on to us (v10). So we need never be fearful cos Jesus will never let go !

Jesus created us when we were inside our mother’s womb and we praise Him (v13-14). Jesus has a perfect plan for all of us, it had all been planned and written inside His book (v16).

For me, now comes one of the best portion …

God is always thinking of us ! And He really mean “ALWAYS” !!!!!!! Those thoughts that God has for us would even outnumber the grains of sand !! (v17-18)

Wow ! Isn’t it awesome to have someone so BIG, HIGH, MIGHTY & POWERFUL to be ALWAYS thinking of you ALL THE TIME ???? I don’t know about you, but I will think I am the most most most most most most most (~) blessed gal in the whole wide world !!!!!

Jesus can do anything and everything for you if you ask Him. All we have to do is to speak out / speak up and He knows. He wants to see our faith in action when we bring our requests to Him. So be bold and ask !

Coming back to the pain in my right pelvic bone lately. I reject that pain in Jesus name. As written in the above Psalm 139 itself, our parts are all written in God’s book, thus all of them must conformed to the way God designed them to be. I command all my body parts to be whole and complete in agreement with God’s book. All of my parts are intact with nothing missing, nothing broken, nothing fractured. And all parts of my body function and work as they’re designed. I receive what the Book says about me in Jesus name ! Amen. (Adapted from prayer of Billye Brim)

I’m expecting a miracle and I know I will receive it. Not based on my works, or actions or my self-righteousness but all because of what Jesus had done on the cross. By His death and resurrection, we are all set free !

Matthew 19:26 – With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
Mark 9:23 – All things are possible to him that believeth.

Yes, Daddy, I believe in You. I believe…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home