Thursday, April 21, 2005

Taxi miracle - 19 Apr 2004

So exciting !

Just now my colleagues and i were just walking back to the office after lunch. We saw a green cab passed by and i told her that i saw a silver cab yesterday at city hall. My colleague then said she had not seen any of the red or the silver cab before, she only saw the green cab so far.

Guess what ? The moment those words departed from her mouth, we saw a silver cab turn in around the bend and passed by directly in front of us ! Immediately both of us looked at each other and laughed ... my colleague said, "wah, so zhun ah"... whil i said, "wow, very blessed!" Then i was reminded of what Pastor said yesterday abt the woman "talking to herself", convincing herself of the goodness of God. And i praised Him in my heart.

Then while we were crossing the road to our building, we said, "ok, now only left the red cab that my colleague has not seen" .... Guess what ? We turned around to look out for any cars and lo and behold a red cab !!! Wow... cannot believe it sister ! God is so awfully good ! hahahha

Then when we finally reached our building, we saw yet another silver cab ! I think God is saying, my blessings are abundant my child, always more than you know !

I'm feel so blessed and favoured ! Praise Him !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home